LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE, CROSSFIT PREPARES YOU FOR THE REAL WORLD
You’ll be participating in group classes utilizing CrossFit methodologies outlined below.
- Diet: lays the molecular foundations for fitness and health.
- Metabolic Conditioning: builds capacity in each of three metabolic pathways, beginning with aerobic, then lactic acid, and then phosphocreatine pathways.
- Gymnastics: establishes functional capacity for body control and range of motion.
- Weightlifting and Throwing: develop ability to control external objects and produce power.
- Sport: applies fitness in competitive atmosphere with more randomized movements and skill mastery.
The FITSTPETE Class is focused around providing a longer duration workout with the use of rowing, biking, and running while incorporating many of the fundamental movements of CrossFit. Here we will focus on higher reps and lighter weight movements are barbell, dumbbell, gymnastics, calisthenics, and plyometric type of movements.